Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Batman begins...

Touching on the last friday movie outing. I guess he reached the Clementi Station earlier than me.. I was a bus stop away from the actual destination. I saw him, and I was wearing my work attire, complete with the tudung and all.

During the journey that he just held the pole while I leant against the plastic board. He brought his bow and arrow along, and I only managed to sneak a peek at the arrow. I listened to him talking about his archery adventures, and the practice sessions he had. I had fun listening to him.

When we reached PS, boy, were we shocked to see a long queue in front of us. As I listened to the voice announcements. Before we reached the counter reception, all the seatings for Mr and Mrs Smith is fast selling out. When we were offered the 3 front row seats, I decided to go somewhere else. I wasn't really keen to see the movie upclose.

I decided to go to PS or Lido, so we walked from PS to Cathay Ceneileisure. I was doubtful to go to Lido, coz it would take us a longer time to reach there and buy a ticket etc. I know that we won't have enough energy to go back home.

Once we saw Mr and MRS Smith sold out just in front of us, I decided to watch BAtman instead. We went down to eat at Burger King, and I bought us meals. I was hungry. we spent a long time eating, chit chatting and reading the today newspaper he brought along.

I definitely noticed a difference between us. When I read the papers, I will either flip through all the pages from the beginning to the end and then focus on the articles that attracted my attention. That usually means that I am restless and not in the mood to actually read all. Or I will scan the whole page and focus on an article and read it, from the beginning to the end.

I like to see the big picture, but he is detail-oriented. Gosh, we are so different.
He likes to read slowly and thoroughly, but I will scan for interesting articles. Imagine me trying to flip over pages while he patiently turned back to the same page to continue reading.

We went down to the basement for me to withdraw $$. Then, we went up the floors to the 7th storey, and bumped into a schoolmate of ours. THe one who was so good in dancing and wore tight clothes... ;p

We didn't buy snacks, just watched the movie. The movie enthralled us till the end.

It was nice, and it answered some of our burning questions about Batman.

Christian Dale is a good actor!! But I like the one who act for the character, Alfred. His lines are darned witty, sarcastic and perfect in a situation. He also played similar roles in Miss Congeneality. I say man, he is the perfect actor to play that kind of roles..

No comments: